Because we support Doctor Who and its fandom, we want to point out the following useful links.
Our Sister Conventions
Official and Actor Sites
- The official BBC Doctor Who site
- Big Finish Productions, the producers of the current CD series
- Red White and Who, the Story of Doctor Who in America, forthcoming book looking for your experiences as a U.S. fan.
- Maureen O’Brien’s website.
- Nicola Bryant has an official site…
- … as does Chris Achilleos!
- Yee Jee Tso has his own official website, and it’s both visually interesting and fairly informative.
- Peter Purves also has an official website.
- Toby Hadoke has a personal site and a site for “Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf.”
News and Resources Sites
- Doctor Who News, the place to go for Doctor Who news.
- The Doctor Who Image Archive has more photos and screencaps than you can imagine, run by Steve Hill.
Fan Clubs and Groups that support Chicago TARDIS
- The Chicagoland Costumers’ Guild helps staff the Line Management Department and the Masquerade Show.
- Chronicles of Who meet twice a month in DuPage County, IL; they do the fudge in the dealers room!
- The Federation has been making fan videos— and staffing conventions— since the Reagan era.
- The Milwaukee Time Lords have supported Doctor Who cons in Chicago for decades.
- The Prydonians of Prynceton have been around since the 80′s, and have one of the best print newsletters going.