Cosplaying At CT
How much do we love cosplayers at Chicago TARDIS? Let us count the ways!
- We feature the best hall costumes throughout the weekend as part of our official Facebook feed. Be in the right place at the right time and be immortalized online.
- Theme Days! We reward cosplayers (and fans who have items that fit the theme) with a special custom-designed button commemorating the day’s theme. For this year’s convention, our themes are:
- Friday: Decorative Vegetable Day
- Saturday: Technicolor Dreamcoat Day
- Sunday: Victorian Gentleman Day
- The Chronological Cavalcade! New to Chicago TARDIS this year, this Friday evening costume parade gives you a chance to show off your work on the main stage without having to compete for prizes. We want as many different Doctors, companions, and baddies as possible to participate. Get more information (and a sign-up link) on our Evening Programming page.
- The Chicago TARDIS Masquerade! The highlight of our Saturday evening entertainment, the Masquerade features the best in costuming competing for prizes and glory. If you’re interested in entering, be sure to read the rules. If you just want to watch, we’ll see you in Main Programming at 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
p.s. for those of you looking to perform a sketch, a song, a monologue– in costume or not– you will want to check out our Friday Open Mic event. Full details can be found on our Evening Programming page.